the oldest anime & gaming store
on Washington's olympic Peninsula
Code of Conduct
PUT FUN FIRST - Competition is a part of our games, but win or lose, we keep it friendly, respectful, and fun.
WELCOME EVERYONE - Our community includes a range of diverse people. No matter who sits down at the table with us, we make them feel welcome.
KEEP IT CLEAN - We’re all caretakers of the game experience, and that includes the spaces we play in. Each of us should help maintain a clean and safe environment for all. Offensive imagery and language, including scandalous, hateful, or demeaning content, is not allowed.
OBEY THE RULES - We follow all event and store rules in order to create an experience everyone can enjoy.
• Space is subject to availability
• Event Entry provides entry to the Event and table space for the player from 1 hour before the start of the Event to 1 hour after the Event (within store hours)
• Space is subject to availability with Event Players superseding Open Play if needed
• Purchase a $5 Prepaid Card or make a purchase of over $5
• Get a hand stamp good for all day Open Play
• Open Play is separate from Event entry
• Store credit and Prepaid Cards can’t pay the Open Play Fee
• Space is subject to availability with priority given to Open Play and Event Players
• Table space is free to use while shopping singles
• Shopping means browsing with intent to purchase
• We reserve the right to decide if you are shopping
General Table Policies
• Anime Kat is not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings
• Repeated violation of our Code of Conduct will result in the Player’s ejection from the store
Anime Kat will exchange or repair your purchased item as long as it meets the following guidelines:
• All exchanges require original receipt.
• All exchanges must occur within 7 days of purchase.
• New products can only be exchanged if unopened, wrapped, sealed, all stickers in place, in original condition, etc.
• Used movies, games, and game systems are repaired or replaced with the same title before a return for credit is accepted.
No Exchanges for:
• Used books
• Collectible card game singles
• Defective new products are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Anime Kat will only accept exchanges on defective new products at our discretion.
Customers with accepted exchanges can use the credit on the same day or apply it to a future purchase.
We reserve the right to change policy at anytime.
Special Orders, Preorders, Event Preregistration
• No extra charge for most special orders and preorders
• Deposit required on special orders over $50
• Full payment required for preorders
• Items without deposit held for 30 days
• Items with deposit or paid in full held for 90 days
• Event preregistration guarantees a spot until the start of the event
• If you are unable to attend the event you preregistered for, you may pick up your event items when applicable at a later time (prerelease kits, boosters packs, league supplies, etc)
• If you are absent from an event you preregistered for you forfeit any prize support
• In store, we accept cash, traveler’s check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, store credit, and Anime Kat gift certificates
• Online, we accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
• We do not accept checks
• Store credit can be used for any purchase, preorder, special order, or preregistration unless excluded
• Store credit cannot be combined with any promotions or coupons
• We offer a layaway service
Anime Kat, the Anime Kat logo, the character of Fawkes, and other items are © by Anime Kat LLC. Products are © by their respective owners.
All rights reserved.